13 Mar Learning and development. Study assistance.
Posted at 09:22h in UPD
- Provide enablers for employees to further their studies.
- Encourage employees to take responsibility for their own development.
- Invest in the development of employees.
- Fall within the scarce and critical skills requirement of the business unit and the group strategic objectives.
- Be relevant to the employees current or possible future role and development needs.
- Be reflected on their employees approved IDP (Individual Development Plan)
CRITERIA FOR STUDY ASSISTANCE
- Employee must be in the employment of the Group for a period of twelve (12) months.
- Employee must have a minimum performance rating of three (3) and a good attendance record.
- Studies must be undertaken with a registered learning institution: GET – General Education and Training FET – Further Education and Training HET – Higher Education and Training